- American journalist John Allen
- Aldegonde Brenninkmeijer-Werhahn, founder and director of the International Academy for Marital Spirituality (INTAMS) in Brussels
- Philippe Bordeyne, rector at the Institut catholique de Paris
- Thomas Knieps-Port Le Roi, INTAMS chair for the Study of Marriage & Spirituality, Catholic University of Leuven
- Martin M. Lintner, OSM, instructor of moral theology at the Philosophisch-Theologische Hochschule Brixen.
With the Extraordinary Synod on the Family currently underway at the Vatican, the speakers will share their perspectives and insights on the theme, “Marriage and the Family Today: Pastoral challenges and hopes in light of the Extraordinary Synod on the Family”.
The event is open to the public and begins at 5:30 p.m. A reception will follow.
Please RSVP by 9 October at: email@example.com
Follow the conference on The Lay Centre’s live Twitter feed: @TheLayCentre