The Lay Centre at Foyer Unitas is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a new post in Program Development and Communications.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
• Discovering opportunities locally, internationally and online to enhance lay involvement in the Church.
• Developing and implementing local and online conferences.
• Producing quality communication materials, in particular: Writing, copyediting, editing and proofreading articles for The Lay Centre website, blog, and digital and print newsletters.
• Supporting The Lay Centre’s social media.
• Developing alumni relations through blogs, conferences and other activities.
• Being the focal point for all exchange of information within The Lay Centre and with others locally and internationally, including with news and media outlets.
The application deadline is 8 May.
For the full job posting, click on the link below: